Super Smash Super Smash

Sweeeeeeeeet

After seeing the mushroom sandwitch it kinda made me think, what would have happened if they made that the trade mark insted of just a mushroom >.>

Also interesting to see that fireweed gave luigi his powers :3 Wonder what he sees when he is that high >.>

Also just a little curious but is that supposed to be normal or giga bowser? Or does it not really matter.

And on a final note, I really like the new visage you gave mario and luigi :3 Not to mention the win that Mario has after shrugging off that whore for a princess =w=

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

D: :D D; :D

Well the begining of this flash was funny and yay for creepy furries :D (just because it's funny)

But the end seemed a little...guilt tripish >w>

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Funny thing about this

I always laugh at the thought of me spending all day trying to achieve things like that. For every game I've ever played where you could get achievements or things like that I always end up getting maybe...10 out of 50 (in simple comperason) and only because I was playing through the game normaly. The only game so far where I've gotten all the achievements is Mass effect 2 and I wasn't even trying XD

Another funny thing is that my mother is the one who introduced me to gaming. One christmas she got me the super NES and said "go nuts" pretty much. I never asked for games or anything, I had fun playing outside or with my toys, but for some odd reason she just kept buying me all these random games. Eventualy I got hooked and my mother kinda helped it along >.>

I've got a few other things on my mind, some I'm not sure how some people will take but I find to be rather hilarious XD Like for example, when you were talking about how games take over peoples lives and the negative effects it could have on them, well that made me think a bit of religion and how that could be seen in a similar light. Won't go into any more details but I think you might get my idea.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Arrow shower!

This is a really fun game ^^ I mostly just have to depend on the archers and spartens, but they are cool anyway :P Not sure I could do hard though. those giants are tough.

CRAZY-King-JAY responds:

For the Giants you are ment to learn to control the unit and run around the backside.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Death to all!!!

I love being a guy who just beats the crap out of everyone infront of him holding a sword or otherwise.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Fun but hard on the hand

Well for me anyway. This is a fun and adictive game :D Only thing I wish was in it is weakpoints. like head shots doing more damage or downing the infentry (pardon the spelling). Other then that doing good ^^

my version of the joker my version of the joker

*overly used Joker reference*

Who can't like the joker >.> That dude is awsome. Also, looks like it's hunting season for bats :)

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha yea. batman has got some work in store thanks