Super Smash Super Smash

Sweeeeeeeeet

After seeing the mushroom sandwitch it kinda made me think, what would have happened if they made that the trade mark insted of just a mushroom >.>

Also interesting to see that fireweed gave luigi his powers :3 Wonder what he sees when he is that high >.>

Also just a little curious but is that supposed to be normal or giga bowser? Or does it not really matter.

And on a final note, I really like the new visage you gave mario and luigi :3 Not to mention the win that Mario has after shrugging off that whore for a princess =w=

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

D: :D D; :D

Well the begining of this flash was funny and yay for creepy furries :D (just because it's funny)

But the end seemed a little...guilt tripish >w>

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Funny thing about this

I always laugh at the thought of me spending all day trying to achieve things like that. For every game I've ever played where you could get achievements or things like that I always end up getting maybe...10 out of 50 (in simple comperason) and only because I was playing through the game normaly. The only game so far where I've gotten all the achievements is Mass effect 2 and I wasn't even trying XD

Another funny thing is that my mother is the one who introduced me to gaming. One christmas she got me the super NES and said "go nuts" pretty much. I never asked for games or anything, I had fun playing outside or with my toys, but for some odd reason she just kept buying me all these random games. Eventualy I got hooked and my mother kinda helped it along >.>

I've got a few other things on my mind, some I'm not sure how some people will take but I find to be rather hilarious XD Like for example, when you were talking about how games take over peoples lives and the negative effects it could have on them, well that made me think a bit of religion and how that could be seen in a similar light. Won't go into any more details but I think you might get my idea.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Combine D:

Well they had their sound effects anyway :3

Fun to watch, little to complain about, which I'm not a complainer anyway, and great renditions of characters.

Would be so awsome if this could be something like a full length TV series >.>

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

*breaks out into dance*

Free style :D *raves out and hugs all the characters as they are cool or cute*

Fun and funny to watch ^-^ Thuroughly enjoyed it, and like your versitile style :3

Really like the song too ^^ It's stuck in my head :D

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Woot for link related stuff

They both shoopdawhooped :P If anyone else thought that anyway >.>

Anywho, good animation, rather smooth I must say and I love that one guy (already forgot his name but he has the red diolog) Random and funny, a perfect mix. I have to say that link with all these super powers makes it seem rather odd >.> and it kinda seems Final Fantasyish thanks to the e red head stealing Clouds sword :P

But yeah in summery, it was good :3

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

yay :D

One thing I'm supprised wasn't made fun of is the fact that they used only one song in the entire movie, except at the very end, but meh.

This is still funny as heck no matter what :3

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Very nice, and just what I'm into

My this is a wonderful peice of art it is, even if the artist themself doesn't agree.

I must say I thuroughly enjoyed it from scene to scene and the animation is rather rare I hink.

I must say that while watching this it did give me the urge to want to start fighting myself. A shame I don't have animation skills in the least, and I am reluctant to ask, but am curious enough to ask if there might be a chance that I could have a match with such a demon of the arena. I have quite the managery of fighters myself available.

But such praises aside it does seem like a deep story and wonderful interactions.

Last thing to say for me is, looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S.
Forgot to ask but where might I find the matches and stories and such from before this one? I've seen some of the other flashes but large chunks of story seem to be missing and I haven't the slightest on how to find them.